You may qualify for a groundbreaking study
We are studying a new way for you to get a proven cholesterol-lowering medicine without a prescription.
If you qualify, you will:
- Use a new online health screener to see if the medicine is right for you—If it is, get access to low-dose CRESTOR® (rosuvastatin calcium)
- Help us learn how to make cholesterol treatment more accessible
Call 844-330-5944 or
Proven Cholesterol Medicine
Get access to low-dose CRESTOR, a cholesterol-lowering medicine used by millions of people – without needing a prescription.
Online Health Screener
Use a new online health screener during the study to determine if low-dose CRESTOR is right for you now, and to ensure that it continues to be right over time.
Improve Access to Medicines
Help advance our understanding of ways to make proven prescription medicines available without a prescription.
1. Why is this research study being conducted?
AstraZeneca is studying a new way for you to get low-dose CRESTOR, a proven cholesterol-lowering medicine that may become available without a prescription.
2. What can I expect if I participate?
3. Where can I find my cholesterol and blood pressure numbers?
4. How long is the study?
5. Who is eligible to participate?
6. Will I have to pay for anything if I choose to participate?
7. Will my personal information be kept private?
8. Who is sponsoring this study?
9. Where can I find more information about the study?